Find Us on a Map
SEND A NOTE
I’d love to hear from you
Individual, Group, Family, Play Therapy, Sand Tray Therapy, and Child Parent Relationship Therapy
Are you tired of being afraid? We are not born to fear; we learn to fear. We are born to love. Are you ready to make the shift from living in fear to living in love? Are you ready to fly rather than crawl?
Begin the journey to your best self today. Together we can make your dreams a reality…together we can find peace with the person who looks back at you from the mirror.
• the power of choice
• how to live your dreams
• how to see yourself with better eyes
• how to change your life
• how emotions affect your body, mind, and spirit
• that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it’s more glorious than you could ever imagine
• that hope is always on the horizon
• Licensed Professional Counselor
• Registered Play Therapist
• BA in Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin
• Masters of Education in Counseling Psychology from the University of Houston-Victoria
• American Counseling Association
• Texas Counseling Association
• Association for Play Therapy
• Texas Association for Play Therapy
I believe that each of us has the God-given desire to be the very best that she or he can be. My focus is to guide and nurture that desire and to offer powerful tools to each individual who wants and needs to believe that light can triumph over darkness. With such a belief comes hope, and with hope comes the power to choose to become a healthy individual rather than a broken one.
“Sandplay is hands on psychological work. It is a powerful therapeutic technique that facilitates the psyche’s natural capacity for healing. In a ‘free and protected’ space provided by the therapist, a client creates a concrete manifestation of his or her imaginal world using sand, water, and miniature objects.”